Thursday 10 May 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award



Wow, I’m truly honoured to have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you so much Jessi from The Doctorate Housewife for nominating me - her blog is truly versatile, as it includes DIY, gardening and baking! It is written in a simple, matter-of-fact manner, and has provided me with inspiration for many, many projects... Please visit and say hi!

The rules for this award are:

1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to fifteen nominees.


Seven things about me:

  1. I love reading and studying (nerd...)
  2. I LOVE cooking (the Mediterranean in me...)
  3. I enjoy sewing, knitting and crocheting (ok, this is getting really weird...)
  4. I'm going through my mid-life crisis, and have accordingly taken up running and playing chess (no comment...)
  5. I love really old movies (think 40s and 50s) and have a soft spot for silent movies (Metropolis)
  6. Favourite type of food: cheeeeseeeee
  7. When I bake desserts, I always use less sugar than in the recipe...(most of the times, no one notices it!)


My nominees:

  1. A subtle Revelry: really pretty things to craft
  2. The faux Martha: a baker in the footsteps of another Martha...
  3. Her Fitness Blog: a simple way to live smart, get fit, be happy!
  4. The more I run:  finally, a whole living guide for someone my age
  5. Pining for the West: books, films, art, crafts, cooking, politics, gardening, museums and travelling
  6. Knitting on cloud IX: when knitting saves the day...
  7. A little bit of everything: indeed...
  8. My tiny plot: for spots like my garden...
  9. Alexis Stewart's blog: vegetarian cooking, cleaning and book/film tips 
  10. The captive reader: Captivating book reviews 
  11. La tartine gourmande: great recipes and even greater photographs of a Frenchwoman living in the States
  12. World wandering Kiwi: pure inspiration for my next trip!
  13. Simply the Nest: everything around the home
  14. Cooking from scratch: it does indeed taste better this way!
  15. Oh my owls!: great photographs of a versatile content

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    And thanks for sharing links making me discover new blogs... interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the nomination Patty, and so many interesting links to visit.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...